TransConflict is pleased to announce the fourth Peacebuilders’ Panel, which is designed to stimulate debate about peacebuilding and conflict transformation amongst practitioners, academics, students and enthusiasts alike.
The fourth debate will focus on the principle that:
“4. Conflict transformation is a long-term, gradual and complex process, requiring sustained engagement and interaction;”
How to participate?
To contribute to the fourth Peacebuilders’ Panel, please send your 300 word contributions (either by email or in Word format) to the following address – email@example.com – by Friday 30th November.
Please entitle all emails – “Peacebuilders’ Panel” – and please include your name, affiliation and twitter handle (if you have one). If you would not like your real name to be used, then please notify us upon submission.
All accepted contributions will be posted on the TransConflict website for further debate and discussion. Please note that contributors will not be remunerated for their submissions.
To read contributions to the first three Peacebuilders’ Panel debates, please visit the following links:
- Conflict transformation – seeks to transform the root causes of conflict?
- Conflict transformation – goes beyond merely seeking to manage conflict?
- Conflict – a potentially positive force for change?
- Conflict – an inherently negative and destructive occurrence?
- Conflict – an isolated event that can be resolved or managed?
- Conflict – an integral part of society’s on-going evolution?