- Whose peace are we building?
- Time to do a deal with Assad?
- Michael Brown and social fission
- Voices of reconciliation in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict
- From Nigeria to Iraq – the on-going failure to protect women and girls in armed conflict
- RT @hmberents: Whose #peace are we building?: Questioning military intervention | @TransConflict http://t.co/lS2SQdaOdp 7 hours ago
- @Stone_Conroy many thanks for following! Please take a moment to read our principles of #conflict transformation - http://t.co/456725uRP7 Aug 29, 2014
- RT @johannessarr: Decision makers should keep that in mind - A simple and short analysis on: Whose peace are we building?@TransConflict htt… Aug 29, 2014
- Lt Rinas: Brief, correct, a piece of sense. Intervention is welcome by…
- Allan Leonard: This is a well articulatd rant. But what are any policy impl…
- George Anagnos: I sincerely wish our politicians and in particular our PM Da…
- Fadil: Gerard says: "The problem that an Albanian dominated Kosovo …
- Gerard Gallucci: My guess, Andrea, is that Washington and Brussels (and Berli…