TransConflict Serbia is in the process of establishing a network of Local Youth Offices engaged in issues relating to Serbia’s Euro-Atlantic integration.
The aims and objectives of this network are:
- to promote active debate and discussion about issues related to Serbia’s Euro-Atlantic integration amongst young people;
- to facilitate exchanges of information and knowledge about Euro-Atlantic integration amongst Local Youth Offices in Serbia;
- to conduct regular public surveys and outreach activities in order to engage and inform young people about the process of Euro-Atlantic integration;
- to encourage more intensive co-operation and networking between Local Youth Offices from throughout Serbia;
- to encourage communication and co-operation with other youth organisations in Europe and worldwide focusing on issues related to collective security;
- to encourage other municipalities from throughout Serbia to establish and support Local Youth Offices, and to develop activities that will complement and build on the National Youth Strategy;
The current members of the network, in alphabetical order, are:
- Novi Bečej
- Sremska Mitrovica
- Vladicin Han
If you are interested in becoming a member of this network, please contact TransConflict Serbia at the following email address – firstname.lastname@example.org
This project has been made possible thanks to the generous support of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic.