Almost fifty years of conflict between the goverment and a myriad of guerrilla groups – including the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia – People’s Army (FARC) – has cost some 50,000 lives and created the world’s largest internally displaced population.
- February 2014 Review
- The former Yugoslavia – independence and the fate of minorities – part five
- A third way for Cyprus?
- South Sudan crisis – Garang’s ghost or greed for power?
- The Center for Peacebuilding from Bosnia and Herzegovina
- RT @BgDiplomacy: TransConflict - February 2014 Review http://t.co/vuQ3YtCAiO @TransConflict 60 mins ago
- RT @peacelogs: TransConflict - February 2014 Review http://t.co/Glb5YhwxXg 2 hours ago
- Write about #conflict and #conflict transformation for @TransConflict! Contact us for further information - http://t.co/g0cvJ2DMp9 6 hours ago
- drachaarendee: The ABC's of Environmental Arts Peace Education using the I…
- Fadil: Gallucci asks "What law will be applied?" This is very ridic…
- Fadil: Monica, What you are talking about?? Do you know in which…
- protagonist: Bosnia must not dissolve, it needs to have a more centralize…
- protagonist: you orthodox Bosniaks of RS get more naive everyday, what do…