Almost fifty years of conflict between the goverment and a myriad of guerrilla groups – including the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia – People’s Army (FARC) – has cost some 50,000 lives and created the world’s largest internally displaced population.
- The politics of reconciliation in Zimbabwe
- Kosovo’s north – from barricades to integration
- Addressing human rights violations in the Armenian armed forces
- The success of nonviolent civil resistance
- Kashmir – an integral part of what?
- Fadil: Gerard, where do you see "status-neutral framework"?? The Se…
- Gerard Gallucci: "Integrating" into Kosovo institutions may be the wrong way …
- Fadil: PEN, do you really think I respond to you anything?? Your si…
- PEN (The penitant): Apologies TC. I criticised in haste! …
- PEN: As I don't wish to fall foul of Transconflict moderators who…
- @opt2o Many thanks for following! Please take a moment to endorse our principles of #conflict transformation! - http://t.co/gUPASj6X8i 22 mins ago
- RT @Seblawbham: We need to turn 'integration' into measurable and tangible benefits for north #Kosovo - http://t.co/u4ol0cHl2U” #UN #peaceb… 1 hour ago
- RT @JonChicky: Addressing human rights violations in the #Armenian armed forces | TransConflict http://t.co/pSG5Fc3SXO 2 hours ago