Almost fifty years of conflict between the goverment and a myriad of guerrilla groups – including the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia – People’s Army (FARC) – has cost some 50,000 lives and created the world’s largest internally displaced population.
- Serbia – back to the future
- Nobel Peace Prize win for Malala is a message to all students living in conflict – yes you can
- Iraq, Syria and the MidEast – what is to be done?
- NATO reform needed
- Elections as a form of discrimination against Croats in Bosnia-Herzegovina
- #Conflict in Serbia: #Serbia continues to grapple with the various legacies of the nineties, notably the collapse... http://t.co/TVXUKpmE73 41 mins ago
- RT @ComplexInWorld: Iraq, Syria And The MidEast: What Is To Be Done? (Gerard M. Gallucci, Eurasia review - TransConflict), http://t.co/FVLy… 44 mins ago
- @myshkin6 thanks for following! Please take a moment to endorse our principles of #conflict transformation! - http://t.co/456725uRP7 2 hours ago
- Lt Rinas: ‘The question I ask people’ he said in a recent intervie…
- Gerard Gallucci: This piece in the New York Review suggests the place to begi…
- Civil Democracy: Unless you can prove that BIH Croat votes are not being coun…
- Mazhar (@MIMazhar): The description of absolute power holders and system of a py…
- Mio Ilickovic: Maintaining that the opposition is not opposition to Governm…