Almost fifty years of conflict between the goverment and a myriad of guerrilla groups – including the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia – People’s Army (FARC) – has cost some 50,000 lives and created the world’s largest internally displaced population.
- Why youth policy is a key factor in preventing conflict
- Nigeria, Boko Haram and the ‘Sri Lankan Model’ of counter-insurgency
- Turkey’s Kurdish peace process – part 3
- Could the use of rockets be banned in the Middle East?
- The Centre for Research, Documentation and Publication from Kosovo
- RT @InterpeaceTweet: New @AfPeacebuilding blog post by @peternordstroem emphasizes our tailored #technology for #peacebuilding http://t.co/… 12 mins ago
- @DiplomacyChris many thanks for following! Please take a moment to read our principles of #conflict transformation - http://t.co/456725N13f 16 mins ago
- RT @UPEACECentre: Why youth policy is a key factor in preventing conflict - via @TransConflict http://t.co/rmn0CdJ49r #conflict 16 mins ago
- Fadil: Gerard says: "The problem that an Albanian dominated Kosovo …
- Gerard Gallucci: My guess, Andrea, is that Washington and Brussels (and Berli…
- andrea lorenzo capussela: Thank you Gerard. One question, though: you say "The problem…
- Gerard Gallucci: The problem that an Albanian dominated Kosovo represented fo…
- Ali Gohar: http://www.peacemuseum.org.uk/?s=bacha+khan …