The Global Coalition for Conflict Transformation (GCCT) is comprised of organizations from a variety of places throughout the world, many of whom continue to struggle to contend with war and violence.
- Nagorno-Karabakh – using theatre to confront stereotypical perceptions of history
- Kosovo – the way forward?
- Bridging divisions in Bosnia-Herzegovina’s society
- November 2013 Review
- UN Security Council Resolution 2122 on Women, Rule of Law and Transitional Justice
- #Nagorno-#Karabakh - using #theatre to confront stereotypical perceptions of history - #Armenia #Azerbaijan - http://t.co/zfJ9mq5uoe 46 mins ago
- Nagorno-Karabakh - using theatre to confront stereotypical perceptions of history: Using the theatre and theatri... http://t.co/zfJ9mq5uoe 5 hours ago
- Learn about the principles of #conflict transformation! - http://t.co/Ut9JgvCDRY 8 hours ago
- Lt Rinas: Why partition? If Kosovo and Metohia is an unique case, why …
- PEN (the fadil slayer): Mr Gallucci consistantly approaches the Kosovo conundrum wit…
- Fadil: Fabio, partition of Kosovo would mean some 40,000 Serbs goin…
- Fabio: There is still an opportunity here for the Albanians to acce…
- Fadil: Few things to be clear. 1. Even the most liberal Albanian i…