TransConflict recommends the following books for those interested in learning more about the history, politics and culture of the Balkans.
- Russia, Serbia and South Stream
- Turkey’s rapprochement with Iraqi Kurdistan – an obstacle to the Kurdish peace process?
- Temperance in the Arab Spring – averting catastrophe through great power politics
- Kosovo – “successful” election just first step
- The fifth GCCT newsletter
- Russia, #Serbia and South Stream: For #Russia, South Stream further consolidates its energy umbilical - http://t.co/upplRmSHy0 22 mins ago
- RT @egbertpos: #Burundi at crossroads – tensions are rising ahead of the 2015 elections (from http://t.co/g5biX8KSmP) http://t.co/nPyHqdS7hO 32 mins ago
- Russia, Serbia and South Stream: For Russia, South Stream further consolidates its energy umbilical cord to Euro... http://t.co/upplRmSHy0 13 hours ago
- PEN (the fadil slayer): You silly little hypocrite. By your own twisted logic theref…
- : from 1992 to 2006 was serbia a member of the un? …
- Fadil: Bad time for liars in 21st century. UN Security Council, by …
- : because serbia was a succesoor state to yugoslavia,kosovo wa…
- Fadil: Troller, You, like your compatriot, are demonstrating fun…