TransConflict recommends the following books for those interested in learning more about the history, culture and politics of Africa.
- Time to do a deal with Assad?
- Michael Brown and social fission
- Voices of reconciliation in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict
- From Nigeria to Iraq – the on-going failure to protect women and girls in armed conflict
- Macedonia on the brink
- Time to do a deal with #Assad?: The military options for the #West vis-a-vis #Iraq are limited - #Syria - http://t.co/j3YbGTSkUE 13 hours ago
- @GraceLoseby many thanks for following! Please take a moment to read our principles of #conflict transformation - http://t.co/456725uRP7 Aug 26, 2014
- @olikosi many thanks for following! Please take a moment to read our principles of #conflict transformation - http://t.co/456725uRP7 Aug 26, 2014
- Allan Leonard: This is a well articulatd rant. But what are any policy impl…
- George Anagnos: I sincerely wish our politicians and in particular our PM Da…
- Fadil: Gerard says: "The problem that an Albanian dominated Kosovo …
- Gerard Gallucci: My guess, Andrea, is that Washington and Brussels (and Berli…
- andrea lorenzo capussela: Thank you Gerard. One question, though: you say "The problem…