TransConflict suggests the following books for those interested in learning more about the history, politics and culture of Western Africa.
- Whose peace are we building?
- Time to do a deal with Assad?
- Michael Brown and social fission
- Voices of reconciliation in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict
- From Nigeria to Iraq – the on-going failure to protect women and girls in armed conflict
- Whose #peace are we building?: There is a reason why military and foreign intervention doesn’t work... http://t.co/Esgfbixmeo 1 hour ago
- @beatedatova many thanks for following! Please take a moment to read our principles of #conflict transformation - http://t.co/456725uRP7 2 hours ago
- @McguireAnnet many thanks for following! Please take a moment to read our principles of #conflict transformation - http://t.co/456725uRP7 2 hours ago
- Allan Leonard: This is a well articulatd rant. But what are any policy impl…
- George Anagnos: I sincerely wish our politicians and in particular our PM Da…
- Fadil: Gerard says: "The problem that an Albanian dominated Kosovo …
- Gerard Gallucci: My guess, Andrea, is that Washington and Brussels (and Berli…
- andrea lorenzo capussela: Thank you Gerard. One question, though: you say "The problem…