TransConflict suggests the following books for those interested in learning more about the history, politics and culture of Western Africa.
- Burkina Faso – the (in)significant coup
- ISIS – becoming armed, dangerous and a participant in mass violence
- Ethnic cleansing and war crimes, 1991-1995 – part eighteen
- What if the Islamic State wins?
- Bosnia – the international community and Izetbegović’s project of dediscoursification
- RT @MIMazhar: Burkina Faso - the (in)significant coup - TransConflict http://t.co/MMnSpKgDfx 5 hours ago
- #Burkina Faso – the (in)significant coup' by @ImRalby - http://t.co/PZPGphKWAl 17 hours ago
- #Burkina Faso - the (in)significant #coup: While it looks as though the political transition in #BurkinaFaso... http://t.co/hwWNUqtLNZ 18 hours ago
- Suada: The section describes the beginning of the war in Sarajevo t…
- Dr.C.S.Jamunanantha: We need to understand the collective psychopathology of col…
- Anika: Succinct arguments, sharp analysis. However, I wouldn't agre…
- Fadil: Miki, Do you, people in Serbia, really believe that Serbi…
- Hai Nguyen: I read the UNCLOS documents with care and differed with the …