TransConflict suggests the following books for those interested in learning more about the history, politics and culture of Western Africa.
- Russia, Serbia and South Stream
- Turkey’s rapprochement with Iraqi Kurdistan – an obstacle to the Kurdish peace process?
- Temperance in the Arab Spring – averting catastrophe through great power politics
- Kosovo – “successful” election just first step
- The fifth GCCT newsletter
- Russia, Serbia and South Stream: For Russia, South Stream further consolidates its energy umbilical cord to Euro... http://t.co/upplRmSHy0 3 hours ago
- RT @W2IProject: @TransConflict Join us 4 our google+ hangout on "Using Tech To Fight Atrocities" tmrw from 12-1 http://t.co/swJPISKOrF 12 hours ago
- RT @JammuCashmere: Turkey’s rapprochement with Iraqi Kurdistan - an obstacle to the Kurdish peace process? - TransConflict - http://t.co/G… 13 hours ago
- : from 1992 to 2006 was serbia a member of the un? …
- Fadil: Bad time for liars in 21st century. UN Security Council, by …
- : because serbia was a succesoor state to yugoslavia,kosovo wa…
- Fadil: Troller, You, like your compatriot, are demonstrating fun…
- Trollhunter: Troll Fadil, Congratulations for finally learning to avo…