- Kosovo, Ukraine, Syria and Iraq
- August 2014 Review
- Whose peace are we building?
- Time to do a deal with Assad?
- Michael Brown and social fission
- RT @GitobuImanyara: Whose peace are we building? - TransConflict - http://t.co/xJ4ucRyMQB 7 hours ago
- @LyricalBac many thanks for following! Please take a moment to read our principles of #conflict transformation - http://t.co/456725uRP7 7 hours ago
- RT @afburnett: Is keeping out of other people's fights the best policy for the #US & its allies? #Iraq #Syria #Ukraine http://t.co/TkqD4jCv… 8 hours ago
- Lt Rinas: Brief, correct, a piece of sense. Intervention is welcome by…
- Allan Leonard: This is a well articulatd rant. But what are any policy impl…
- George Anagnos: I sincerely wish our politicians and in particular our PM Da…
- Fadil: Gerard says: "The problem that an Albanian dominated Kosovo …
- Gerard Gallucci: My guess, Andrea, is that Washington and Brussels (and Berli…