Please find below a spreadsheet – viewable in alphabetical order by name and by country – listing organizations with expertise in the field of Justice and the Rule of Law.
- Is Komšić a better Lagumdžija?
- Jammu and Kashmir – a dotted line and a blotted history
- Time for a national dialogue in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- The criminal side of Ebola
- Nagorno-Karabakh – the not-so-frozen conflict
- "#Conflict should not be regarded as an isolated event that can be resolved...but as an integral part of society’s on-going evolution..." 26 mins ago
- @EAFergusonFCO thanks for following! Please take a moment to endorse our principles of #conflict transformation! - http://t.co/456725uRP7 56 mins ago
- @BalkansBohemia thanks for following! Please take a moment to endorse our principles of #conflict transformation! - http://t.co/456725uRP7 56 mins ago
- Dr. James R. Adams: I agree that the Dayton structure and constitution are unten…
- Noha Tarek: An indeed comprehensive & intelligent piece. It would be…
- Lt Rinas: ‘The question I ask people’ he said in a recent intervie…
- Gerard Gallucci: This piece in the New York Review suggests the place to begi…
- Civil Democracy: Unless you can prove that BIH Croat votes are not being coun…