Please find below a spreadsheet – viewable in alphabetical order by name and by country – listing organizations with expertise in Media Reform and Peace Journalism.
- Rwanda – building an engaged youth twenty years after genocide
- The Omani experiment
- Why should we care about Crimea?
- Attacks on education should lead Security Council debate
- The former Yugoslavia – independence and the fate of minorities – part six
- Rwanda - building an engaged youth twenty years after genocide: Rwanda is still in need of healing and reconcili... http://t.co/1ceBvnrCIz 38 mins ago
- @StLJPS many thanks for following! Please take a moment to read our principles of #conflict transformation - http://t.co/456725N13f 10 hours ago
- RT @Aqualung1103: @meyerbade @zbig @Kostian_V And not clear at all what Western interests at stake in #Crimea: http://t.co/Buufqu9gxJ 11 hours ago
- Fadil_H: Monica, Why accepting only the "referendum" of some 40K p…
- Fadil_H: Its very interesting, and intriguing at the same time, how y…
- Andrey: Indeed, sigh... …
- Gerard Gallucci: Dear Andrey: I won't argue with your comment. But I will s…
- Minka: Are you suggesting the exchange of territories? North of Kos…