Please find below a spreadsheet – viewable in alphabetical order by name and by country – listing organizations with expertise in working on youth engagement.
- Rwanda – building an engaged youth twenty years after genocide
- The Omani experiment
- Why should we care about Crimea?
- Attacks on education should lead Security Council debate
- The former Yugoslavia – independence and the fate of minorities – part six
- #Rwanda – building an engaged #youth twenty years after #genocide - #Africa #reconciliation - http://t.co/v3kRpp6Qfx 22 mins ago
- @wvpeaceprize many thanks for following! Please take a moment to read our principles of #conflict transformation - http://t.co/456725N13f 28 mins ago
- RT @Tun_Peace: Rwanda - building an engaged youth twenty years after genocide - TransConflict http://t.co/X8WJuqiM6b 52 mins ago
- Fadil: Seems like the Russians (their politicians) are the most rid…
- Fadil_H: Monica, Why accepting only the "referendum" of some 40K p…
- Fadil_H: Its very interesting, and intriguing at the same time, how y…
- Andrey: Indeed, sigh... …
- Gerard Gallucci: Dear Andrey: I won't argue with your comment. But I will s…