TransConflict has developed a special template that will enable peacebuilding practitioners, academics, students and enthusiasts to share their ideas with members of the Global Coalition for Conflict Transformation.
- Is Komšić a better Lagumdžija?
- Jammu and Kashmir – a dotted line and a blotted history
- Time for a national dialogue in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- The criminal side of Ebola
- Nagorno-Karabakh – the not-so-frozen conflict
- RT @Aktivizmo: Is Komšić a better Lagumdžija? http://t.co/NuFGjpRF0m #Nonprofit 36 mins ago
- @barre2002 thanks for following! Please take a moment to endorse our principles of #conflict transformation! - http://t.co/456725uRP7 1 hour ago
- Time for a national #dialogue in #Bosnia and #Herzegovina - @EAFergusonFCO @mahennessey1 @JasminMuj - http://t.co/dWcILQA9kL 2 hours ago
- Dr. James R. Adams: I agree that the Dayton structure and constitution are unten…
- Noha Tarek: An indeed comprehensive & intelligent piece. It would be…
- Lt Rinas: ‘The question I ask people’ he said in a recent intervie…
- Gerard Gallucci: This piece in the New York Review suggests the place to begi…
- Civil Democracy: Unless you can prove that BIH Croat votes are not being coun…