TransConflict has developed a special template that will enable peacebuilding practitioners, academics, students and enthusiasts to share their ideas with members of the Global Coalition for Conflict Transformation.
- The seventh GCCT newsletter
- Cooperation for Peace and Unity (CPAU) from Afghanistan
- Civilian casualties – what counts?
- Afghanistan – achieving the MDGs through peacebuilding
- International Peace and Development Training Center (IPDTC) training courses
- @DidierMayemba many thanks for following! Please take a moment to read our principles of #conflict transformation - http://t.co/hceQAssFdP 9 mins ago
- @harpguitarjason many thanks for following! Please take a moment to read our principles of #conflict transformation - http://t.co/hceQAssFdP 9 mins ago
- The seventh @GCCT newsletter: @TransConflict is pleased to present the seventh @gcct_tc... http://t.co/A1S7FWn42w 19 mins ago
- Howard Cort: i HAVEN'T YET READ THE FULL ARTICLE,, but--in relation to Is…
- felix: very sad that until now, Dr. Praher refused to answer any of…
- Theodore: So, it looks like a good article but it has a major drawback…
- : Reconciliation can be achieved if right to self-determinatio…
- Yoooooooo: Very moving article. My heart goes out to the victims; who h…