TransConflict has developed a special template that will enable peacebuilding practitioners, academics, students and enthusiasts to share their ideas with members of the Global Coalition for Conflict Transformation.
- Ethnic cleansing and war crimes, 1991-1995 – part fourteen
- Serbia – back to the future
- Nobel Peace Prize win for Malala is a message to all students living in conflict – yes you can
- Iraq, Syria and the MidEast – what is to be done?
- NATO reform needed
- The successful transformation of #conflict requires a multi-dimensional approach - http://t.co/3euao0BtFx 15 hours ago
- RT @ahushedvoice: Serbia - back to the future http://t.co/ybdEAeCpJ9 Oct 17, 2014
- We are pleased to announce the first member of @gcct_tc from #Moldova, Terra-1530! - #TransformConflict - http://t.co/pBWyi9d7q7 Oct 17, 2014
- Lt Rinas: ‘The question I ask people’ he said in a recent intervie…
- Gerard Gallucci: This piece in the New York Review suggests the place to begi…
- Civil Democracy: Unless you can prove that BIH Croat votes are not being coun…
- Mazhar (@MIMazhar): The description of absolute power holders and system of a py…
- Mio Ilickovic: Maintaining that the opposition is not opposition to Governm…