TransConflict is looking to establish a roster of trainers and consultants – TransConflict Experts – to support its expanding portfolio of activities in the Balkans and elsewhere.
TransConflict is particularly interested in identifying experts in the following thematic areas:
- Conflict transformation and peacebuilding – including mediation and negotiation;
- Economic development – including cross-border co-operation;
- Good governance – including policy-making for political parties and civil society development;
- Constitution-making/constitutional reform – particularly with respect to Bosnia-Herzegovina;
- Citizen/community security;
- Other areas related to TransConflict’s sphere of activities.
If you are interested in being included in TransConflict’s roster of experts, please send a copy of your Curriculum Vitae (CV), plus a short description of your specific areas of expertise (you can include several thematic areas from the list above) and approximate salary expectations (per day of engagement, in euros), to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, inclusion in the roster of consultants/trainers does not guarantee a contract with TransConflict.
For further information about TransConflict Experts roster, please do not hesitate to contact us.