TransConflict is pleased to present information about new training courses offered by the International Peace and Development Training Center (IPDTC), which was established by the Peace Action Training and Research Institute of Romania (PATRIR), a member of the Global Coalition for Conflict Transformation.
The International Peace and Development Training Center (IPDTC) is inviting expert professionals, policy makers and practitioners for its upcoming Spring Onsite Programs. The programmes are designed for UN agencies, governments and national and international organisations. IPDTC programmes have been ranked by participants and their agencies as amongst the most professional, intensive and high quality in their field. They provide participants with the opportunity to train together with an exceptional group of experts and practitioners from around the world, coming from governments, community-based, national and international organisations, military and security forces, donors and others. The programmes are thorough, rigorous and dynamic, drawing upon lessons learnt in the field and training people in practical skills, knowledge and capabilities to directly improve their own and their organisations capacities for peacebuilding, prevention and post-war recovery, designing of peace programmes and peace support operations.
- Improving Strategic Impact, Quality and Effectiveness in Peacebuilding & Peace Support Operations (ISI), Executive Leadership Programme (ELP) – 31st of March – 2nd of April, 2014
- Designing & Implementing Effective Monitoring and Evaluation for Peacebuilding and Conflict Transformation Programmes, UN Missions & Post-War Recovery & Rebuilding, Executive Leadership Programme (ELP) – 3rd – 5th of April, 2014
- Collaborative Approaches to Diversity in Conflict Settings (CoSCAD), Advance Certificate Programme (ACP) – 5th – 9th of June, 2014
- Systemic Peacebuilding, Conflict Transformation and Post-War Recovery & Reconciliation, Advance Certificate Programme (ACP) acredited by COTIPSO – 9th – 13th of June, 2014
- Developing and Applying Early Warning and Early Response Systems: Challenges and Response, Advance Certificate Programme (ACP) – 16th – 20th of June, 2014
IPDTC Programmes are specifically created for senior leadership, government officials, conflict parties, experts and practitioners in the field. If you know organizations, agencies, ministries or individuals which you believe may benefit from these programmes, please share this announcement further with them or send them directly to IPDTC’s web-site at www.patrir.ro/training or write to firstname.lastname@example.org